DSI FacilitiesPreferred Locations. Intermodal Access.
New and Clean Buildings. Modern Equipment.
Anywhere. Everywhere. Dedicated or Multi-Client.
We can get you there. Whether it’s across the U.S. or around the world, you can trust DSI to handle your warehousing and logistics needs on a contract operations basis or in one of our existing facilities. Located less than two miles from one of the busiest ports in the U.S., our modern, efficient facilities and highly trained employees handle a variety of retail and industrial cargo.
- Class A and B cross-dock warehouse facilities with ESFR and heavy foundations rated up to 1,000 PSF
- Modern technology infrastructure with redundant access for communications, back-up generation, and disaster recovery
- Indoor and outdoor rail options for bulk and breakbulk transloading
- CTPAT compliance and security fencing
- Dedicated, multi-client, and public warehousing operations
Birkenhead recently underwent an expansion and upgrade and now has an ADDITIONAL 220,000 square feet of space and can load everything completely indoors, which reduces risk to the customer and keeps products safe and secure. This facility is the largest single capacity box car partner in Savannah.
- Located less than two miles from Garden City Terminal on 26 acres
- Total of 300,000 square feet under one roof
- 15 truck bays
- 16 indoor railcar spots
- 2,000 linear feet of outdoor rail tracks can handle bulk transloads, center beams and other rail car types
Our Brampton facility is literally right across from the Georgia Ports Authority’s Interchange Gate 3. Brampton is unique to this area with its Class A concrete tilt wall construction. This facility has a number of assets that benefit import and export customers.
- 318,000 square feet of warehouse space with 35-foot ceiling height
- 25 truck bays
- 90-foot outdoor railcar spot
- 14 indoor railcar spots
Got retail? Portside has you covered. Like our other facilities, Portside offers value added services such as light assembly, labeling, display builds, shrink wrapping, and more.
- Just five miles from the Port of Savannah
- 277,500 square feet of warehouse space with 31-foot ceiling height
- Fenced concrete truck court
- 45 dock-high doors