DSI Logistics frequently recruits for General Warehousemen, Jockey Truck Drivers and Lift Truck Operators to join our growing team! Please fill out the form below for additional information.
- Responsible for cleaning and removing dunnage and debris from trailers, containers, rail cars, and other equipment
- Must be able to assist with rigging and lifting equipment to perform various tasks when handling break bulk commodities
- Must be able to operate tools including, but not limited to, hand and pneumatic banding, tensioners, hammers, crowbars, handsaws, air compressors, and other hand tools
- Must be capable of lifting up to 50 pounds and performing general warehouse cleaning duties
Forklift/Roll Clamp Operator:
- Safely operate lift trucks in a warehouse environment using barcode scanning and warehouse management systems to record tasks.
- Receiving/Put away: Unload inbound shipments safely and move product to storage locations while storing the merchandise in appropriate areas.
- Order Picking: Pull and prepare product for shipment, while ensuring the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped.
- Inventory: Keep appropriate records and reports to guarantee that inventory control and security are maintained.
- Loading: Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into containers, rail cars and trailers.
- Must have at least one year of equipment operating experience
- Safely operate jockey trucks to spot containers and trailers in a private yard environment, ensuring proper procedures for opening, closing, and securing trailers are followed.
- Properly assist warehouse supervisors and dispatching personnel with yard management.
- Correctly confirm safe operational condition of vehicles and/or equipment before and after use.
- Ensure vehicles and/or equipment are fueled.
- Conduct yard inventory, equipment and seal inspections.
DSI Logistics is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a safe work environment.